Lead Specialist (RFI/RFP) Civil Engineer
- Build up and develop new Bidding Documents (RFQ, RFI, RFP)
- Ensure timely and correct responses to customer and bidders’ inquiries and detailed Scope, Key performance indicators, and most accurate cost estimations
Job description and responsibilities
- Provide the most efficient technique and practice that meet new projects awarding section objective.
- Inject newly approved products into the organization price book with required technical and financial assessment.
- Maintain, control, and optimize the change management process through the organization’s ongoing projects.
- Manage the process of bidding and contract management effectively and efficiently to ensure value for new projects, improved service, and
- appropriate relationships, across a wide range of contract types and suppliers.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area that allows efficient access to project information required by other team members.
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- Performs other duties related to project deliverables as directed by a supervisor.
- Managing Internal and External stakeholders across technical and managerial aspects.
- Estimate an accurate costing model plus Bill of Quantity for new projects and site feasibility.
- Conduct evaluations and provide recommendations in company contracts or agreements solutions beneficial to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Solutions Team periodically for New Solutions and Products approvals to minimize Change Order
- Analyze and study customer RFP and scope requirements based on sites conditions
- Technical participation in analyzing new regulations and customer requirements and with needed facilitation with the Network team
- Negotiate contracts with other parties to meet stakeholder objectives while achieving maximum overall cost optimization.
- Evaluate Contract and supporting documents in vendor agreements.
- Provide the most efficient technique and practices in cost estimations for new Projects and any new opportunities.
- Prepare detailed documentation to support a bid for a new project such as building a new site, Collocation, and upgrade, Capex replacement, etc.
- Perform a direct technical negotiation with procurements and partners.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural or Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in Contracts & RFPs management (at least 5 years within Telecom industry)
- Preferred experience of administering Telecom contracts in KSA, preferably large-scale network deployment programs.
- Extensive knowledge and professional experience in contract management, Bid & Tendering Management (RFPs/RFQs/RFIs), project reporting, and coordination.
- Good presentation and reporting skills backed by proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (both written and spoken) and Arabic is a must.
- Locally available candidates with Transferable iqama will be preferred.
- Civil Engineering
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Company Industry Telecommunications Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Consulting Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 10 Max: 15 Gender Male Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma Age Min: 27 Max: 55
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply