Lead Specialist (RFI/RFP) Civil Engineer
- Build up and develop new Bidding Documents (RFQ, RFI, RFP)
- Ensure timely and correct responses to customer and bidders’ inquiries and detailed Scope, Key performance indicators, and most accurate cost estimations
Job description and responsibilities
- Provide the most efficient technique and practice that meet new projects awarding section objective.
- Inject newly approved products into the organization price book with required technical and financial assessment.
- Maintain, control, and optimize the change management process through the organization’s ongoing projects.
- Manage the process of bidding and contract management effectively and efficiently to ensure value for new projects, improved service, and
- appropriate relationships, across a wide range of contract types and suppliers.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area that allows efficient access to project information required by other team members.
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- Performs other duties related to project deliverables as directed by a supervisor.
- Managing Internal and External stakeholders across technical and managerial aspects.
- Estimate an accurate costing model plus Bill of Quantity for new projects and site feasibility.
- Conduct evaluations and provide recommendations in company contracts or agreements solutions beneficial to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Solutions Team periodically for New Solutions and Products approvals to minimize Change Order
- Analyze and study customer RFP and scope requirements based on sites conditions
- Technical participation in analyzing new regulations and customer requirements and with needed facilitation with the Network team
- Negotiate contracts with other parties to meet stakeholder objectives while achieving maximum overall cost optimization.
- Evaluate Contract and supporting documents in vendor agreements.
- Provide the most efficient technique and practices in cost estimations for new Projects and any new opportunities.
- Prepare detailed documentation to support a bid for a new project such as building a new site, Collocation, and upgrade, Capex replacement, etc.
- Perform a direct technical negotiation with procurements and partners.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural or Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in Contracts & RFPs management (at least 5 years within Telecom industry)
- Preferred experience of administering Telecom contracts in KSA, preferably large-scale network deployment programs.
- Extensive knowledge and professional experience in contract management, Bid & Tendering Management (RFPs/RFQs/RFIs), project reporting, and coordination.
- Good presentation and reporting skills backed by proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (both written and spoken) and Arabic is a must.
- Locally available candidates with Transferable iqama will be preferred.
- Civil Engineering
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Company Industry Telecommunications Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Consulting Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 10 Max: 15 Gender Male Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma Age Min: 27 Max: 55
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.