Lead Onboarding Specialist
Full Job Description
Core Talent Services Onboarding Specialist
The Lead Onboarding Specialist leads a team or process area to facilitate a smooth and seamless Onboarding process for all newly hired employees, including Experienced and Campus Full-Time employees and interns. This role assumes responsibility for all Onboarding activities once the candidate has officially accepted their offer with Deloitte.
Work you’ll do
The scope of services for the Onboarding team is to facilitate a smooth and seamless Onboarding process for new hires from the point of offer accept.
- Lead a team of onboarding specialists or process area within the CTS-ELE Onboarding team.
- Acts as a point of escalation for team members and resolve in a timely fashion any delays or obstacles in the Onboarding process.
- Utilize system information to manage the onboarding process and ensure any pending flags are being resolved in a timely fashion.
- Lead special project assignments to develop world class processes and tools for CTS ELE and overall CTS.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
The mission of Core Talent Services (CTS) improves efficiencies and operational excellence, deliver strategic and transactional services, institutionalize operations efficiencies and quality and enhance ability to scale and reduce cost structure. CTS focus on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the businesses or in support of the Business Advisors and Centers of Excellence (CoEs).
- Microsoft Office; HRIS system experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience leading a team or process area
- Ability to identify issues and escalate accordingly
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.