Language Engineer – English
We are looking for a highly motivated, Australian or New Zealander English speaker with programming skills for an exciting fixed-term assignment to contribute to the development of language technologies.
The ideal candidate is one who:
- is based in Singapore
- has with a high sensibility for foreign languages and cultures
- has experience in and passion for working with language data and the ability to help create, categorize, audit, and improve lexical data
- has experience developing natural language processing code
and is able to:
- provide input and suggestions towards innovating new approaches and new product features tailored to your home market
- come up with clever solutions to complex issues, including automating and integrating workflow from diverse systems.
- interact with other teams working towards the same goal.
- Australian /Kiwi English speaker.
- Experience in natural language processing, machine learning, or related sub-fields
- Experience with one or more version control systems with a preference for Git.
- Work with minimal supervision, proactive, and self-motivated for timely delivery of quality code
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills
- Clear and compelling communication skills
- User-driven focus
- Full-time onsite position
- B.S/MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
- Strong Java/C/C++ shell scripting skills
- iOS or Mac OS X development skills
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms, metric driven data set analysis, and natural language processing techniques
- 1+ years of engineering experience and interest in diverse technical areas
- Proven track record in delivering product-quality code
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and reasoning skills
- Experience prototyping ideas / solutions to solve complex problems using creative approaches
- Good communication skills, written and oral, along with a strong grasp of spelling and grammar in the designated language(s)
- Experience hitting project deliverable dates on tight schedules and within a defined scope
- Basic team collaboration skills (email, messaging, calendar, etc)
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Software
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply