Language Engineer – English
We are looking for a highly motivated, Australian or New Zealander English speaker with programming skills for an exciting fixed-term assignment to contribute to the development of language technologies.
The ideal candidate is one who:
- is based in Singapore
- has with a high sensibility for foreign languages and cultures
- has experience in and passion for working with language data and the ability to help create, categorize, audit, and improve lexical data
- has experience developing natural language processing code
and is able to:
- provide input and suggestions towards innovating new approaches and new product features tailored to your home market
- come up with clever solutions to complex issues, including automating and integrating workflow from diverse systems.
- interact with other teams working towards the same goal.
- Australian /Kiwi English speaker.
- Experience in natural language processing, machine learning, or related sub-fields
- Experience with one or more version control systems with a preference for Git.
- Work with minimal supervision, proactive, and self-motivated for timely delivery of quality code
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills
- Clear and compelling communication skills
- User-driven focus
- Full-time onsite position
- B.S/MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
- Strong Java/C/C++ shell scripting skills
- iOS or Mac OS X development skills
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms, metric driven data set analysis, and natural language processing techniques
- 1+ years of engineering experience and interest in diverse technical areas
- Proven track record in delivering product-quality code
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and reasoning skills
- Experience prototyping ideas / solutions to solve complex problems using creative approaches
- Good communication skills, written and oral, along with a strong grasp of spelling and grammar in the designated language(s)
- Experience hitting project deliverable dates on tight schedules and within a defined scope
- Basic team collaboration skills (email, messaging, calendar, etc)
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Software
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.