Key Account Manager
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You work in partnership with customers to define and execute a winning growth strategy for both Mondelez International and the customer.
How you will contribute
– Develop and drive broad customer relationships across all levels with a key focus on building relationships at an appropriate level within the customer.
– Execute the strategy for the customer
– Ensure the delivery of JCBP (Joint Customer Business Plan).
– Optimize the use of resources in order to obtain more profitability in the operations
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
– Customer-facing roles
– Growing revenue and market share
– Delivering results and problem solving
– Understanding multiple customers, go-to market strategies, structure and business practices
– Negotiating and influencing skills
– Business graduate (Preferably MBA)
– Having knowledge of local & international Key Account for South in specific
– Team Handling & Customer Handling is key required
– Negotiations skill are required at optimum level
No Relocation support available.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world’s largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.