Junior Officer – Internal Audit
Education: Bachelor degree Mechatronics engineer or Electromechanical engineer.
Experience level: 0-4 years in nternal audit or in his/her domain.
Nationality: No preferences.
Gender: No preference.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting auditee’s processes and procedures.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed..
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Perform any other duty requested by Manager.
Languages: Arabic & English.
Job Location Al Ahmadi, Kuwait Company Industry Oil & Gas Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Other Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Entry Level Years of Experience Min: 0 Max: 4 Residence Location Kuwait Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.