Junior Corporate Recruiter
New York, Remote, United Kingdom
ObvioHealth is a Virtual Research Organization (VRO) leading the long overdue digitization of health innovation. We launched in 2017, leveraging technological innovation to tackle the inefficiencies in the trial process. But we knew then and now, that success would come from the fusion of experienced clinical researchers and pioneering health technologists. This is our winning prescription for seamless clinical trials.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process from sourcing and building long lasting relationships with candidates, to creating positive interview experiences and managing the offer process.
- Developing and adding to existing creative recruiting strategies while proactively building robust pipelines of diverse talent at all levels through research, social media, LinkedIn, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns to meet deadlines.
- Become an established part of the SPRIM Human Resources team by providing compensation advice, market insights, recruiting metrics, and strategies to improve efficiency.
- 1-3 years of full cycle recruiting experience. (Experience within the US market would be a bonus)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within Technology or Clinical Recruitment
- A proven track record of success recruiting and hiring for roles at all levels from associate to Manager.
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of how to effectively engage high caliber candidates across multiple business functions.
- A proven ability to actively headhunt passive candidates.
- Experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.