Dentons Rodyk is seeking an IT Assistant to support IT Department.
- Provide first level system operation support to end users via phone, remote support and email
- Roll-out software patches & software upgrade for various software applications
- Supporting projectors, audio & video conferencing system in the meeting room
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of multifunction Copiers, Printers and Fax machines
- Maintenance of hardware & software inventory to ensure compliance to Firm’s policy at all times
- Provide IT Technical support during meeting, events and seminars
- Provide helpdesk support during lunch time, after office hour & weekend
- IT equipment loan check after weekend duty
- Documentation of features/functions for software programmes as and when needed.
- Perform desktop & Laptops, backup, clone and profiling
- Liaising with external vendors to resolve technical issues raised by end users
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least a Diploma in Computer Science or IT related studies
Interested applicants please apply with updated resume and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At Dentons, we believe that inclusion and diversity are essential to the success and strength of our firm and the leading services we offer our clients. For more information
Candidates looking for remote working option may also be considered.
By submitting your application, you consent that Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP may collect, use and/or disclose your personal data and/or other information contained in your application for the purpose of processing your application, including without limitation conducting screening and background checks. Where your application contains personal data of third parties, you confirm that you have obtained all necessary consents to provide us with such personal data and that we may collect, use and/or disclose such personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Career LevelEntry LevelQualificationHigher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ LevelYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsServices, Tech & Helpdesk Support
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.