Internal Audit Manager for Group of Companies
• Attractive package up to $6.5K
• Well Established Group of Companies in Construction
• 5 Days, Work-Life Balance
• Exciting Career Advancement• Chartered Accountant
• Senior Executive may be considered for Assistant Manager role.Our client is seeking for suitable candidates to join them as Internal Audit Manager.Responsibilities
- Lead and manage department of Internal Audit
- Develop and review IA policies and procedures, to support company realizes strategic objective
- Plan, organize and execute internal audit to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives.
- Checks for compliance of relevant regulatory requirements and corporate policies
- Add value to the business units by performing risk-based audits and recommending best practices and effective control across the Group
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years (or less for assistant manager) of audit experience in a public accounting firm or internal audit experience
- Chartered Accountant
- Effective written and presentation skills
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.**
Career LevelManagerQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience8 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAccounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation
Who Are We? Established since 1992, Workplus Recruitment has been facilitating successful matches between job seekers and employers for more than 25 years.
We specialize in local and foreign recruitment services for the construction / engineering industry. We also provide advisory services for candidates seeking their dream job, and for employers with the sourcing of the right candidate.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.