Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• Search for and bid on new projects
• Defining project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
• Determine the client’s goals and requirements for the project
• Interpreting and translating customer needs into rough plans
• Consider how the space will be used and how people will move through the space
• Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical and partition layouts
• Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures
• Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs
• Produce “sample” and “mood products
• Supervise work progress
• Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
• Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
• Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
• Expertise in layout, colours, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
• Excellent portfolio of previous works
• Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
• Communication and presentation skills
• Project management skills
• BS degree in Interior Design or similar
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.