IMS Purchasing Coordinator
Full Job Description
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Purchasing Coordinator, in the Purchasing Department, will support efforts to develop and implement improved materials programs delivering measurable benefits in cost, quality and service. Inputs and updates data for purchase orders and updates related system data.
- Ensures Reg. BU awareness of market trends on material availability, cost development, impact on competitive landscape for regional spend
- Understands the strategic roadmaps of the BU and connects them with the best sourcing solutions
- Ensures best integration of acquired businesses in the region
- Aligns FP resources to deliver BU needs, ensures FP has regional sustainable supply base in place to meet the agreed BU requirements
- Identifies, conceptualizes and sells game changers in the total value chain vs. internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Execute necessary Purchase Orders to support production plan including Vendor Managed Inventory.
- Responsible for all entries, updates and maintenance for purchase orders and related system data, saving COI’s (Certificate of Insurance) and maintaining expirations on contracts.
- Regularly interfaces and coordinates with approved suppliers to obtain the most current information in developing a thorough and accurate materials plan.
- Maintains all records and activities required to successfully perform the buyer function.
- Verifies invoices through Saperion data base
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree preferred
- Working knowledge of master data systems and processes.
- Strong knowledge of MRP systems and processes.
- Highly motivated, proactive, detail oriented and seeks accuracy in work.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent computer skills, SAP experience and PC applications preferred.
- Excellent Problem-Solving skills and communication.
- Microsoft Office components, especially Word and Excel proficiency a must.
- 1-2 years previous buyer experience required
- Sitting, standing, and limited lifting.
- Primarily in office/manufacturing environment.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.