- Design costumes and style the artistes/presenters appearing in dramas, variety, news and current affairs programmes.
- Creative work ranges from designing original costumes, purchase and modify readymade outfits. Meet tight deadlines and budget.
- Involved in selection of appropriate stock costumes at our own wardrobe warehouse and adhere to the issuing/return SOP
- Liaise with contractors for the production of costumes and to secure sponsors for the shows
- Attend productions meetings, arrange to do presentations, establish good communications and working relationships with productions, colleagues and customers
- Follow all Purchasing/Claims SOP, New clothes cataloguing SOP, and all SOPs given
- Diploma in any discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferably with similar work experience in a TV production/Publishing environment
- Must have ‘TV Broadcast/News Presenters’ style sense
- Must be able to work odd and irregular hours to cater to programming time belt for major bulletins
- Make-up & hair styling skills are strongly preferred
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication, negotiation and organising skills.
- Able to multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s DegreeYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsArts/Media/Communications, Arts/Creative Design
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.