- Attend to guest and Housekeeping Room Attendants’ needs. Clean and maintain pantries and front and back of the house hallways in good condition by the standards and procedures of the hotels.
- Report any damage of carpets and upholsteries.
- Ensure the daily work assignment and floors are received, correctly filled and returned.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the back of the house areas
- Stock the floors with amenities
- Inform were hallway carpet needs cleaning or fixing.
- Collect the garbage from the pantries and bring it down to the main recycle area
- Report any unusual and suspicious behavior of guests or staff
- Ensure to comply with the grooming and uniform standards.
- Ensure compliance with the legislated health and safety requirements within the workplace
- Conduct duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner in accordance with Hotel, Singapore policies and procedures, safe and efficient manner.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to him/her.
- PSLE qualification
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
Career LevelEntry LevelQualificationPrimary/Secondary School/O LevelYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsHotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism
Far East Hospitality Holdings Pte Ltd (Far East Hospitality) is an international hospitality owner and operator with a diverse portfolio of 9 unique and complementary brands of hotels, serviced residences and apartment hotels, including Oasia, Quincy, Rendezvous, Village, Far East Collection, Adina Hotels, Vibe Hotels, Travelodge Hotels and TFE Hotels Collection. We own more than 10 hospitality assets and operate a combined portfolio of more than 16,500 rooms under management across 100 hotels and serviced residences in eight countries – Australia, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore – with more in our development pipeline. Formed as a 70-30 joint venture in 2013 between Far East Orchard Limited (a listed company under Far East Organization) and The Straits Trading Company Limited, we in turn completed a 50-50 joint venture through our wholly-owned subsidiary Far East Hospitality Investments (Australia) Pte Ltd, with Australia’s Toga Group to form Toga Far East Hotels (TFE Hotels).
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.