Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Venue Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Consistently offer a professional, friendly greeting and engaging service
– Understand the Server’s tasks in the outlet
– Understand shift end reports in the outlet and the POS system
– Assist guests regarding food and beverage menu items in an informative and helpful way
– Have knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
– Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
– Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
– Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
– Previous service experience an asset
– Previous Point of Sale System experience an asset
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
– Highly responsible & reliable
– Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
– Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
– Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.