Hiring Customer Service attendant
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• To deliver High quality of customer service
• To provide attendees / Operators to assist and help Customers Visiting
• To identify and prepare potential job applicants who will be appropriate candidates.
• To meet the Employer’s legal and financial requirements. According to the agreed contract
• To ensure the delivery of smooth, efficient and consistent best practice of functioning of the customer service desk.
• To be responsible in delivery bespoken process and procedure of the overall customer service process.
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Should be fluent in Speaking English and Russian Language
Should be in UAE at present
Should be presentable
Age: Below 35
Should have some knowledge in Customer service / Guest service / Receptionist / Front office / Front desk role
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply