Sales & Marketing • Execute winning sales and marketing strategies for the business’s Credit Product to direct consumers. Implement and evaluate initiatives towards acquiring customers across various target segments. • Implement strategies, in collaboration with the Marketing team, that presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on the customer’s needs and expectations. • Drive, report and monitor performance against set targets this includes using metrics such as customer growth, repurchase rates, and app installs. • Provide detailed information to prospective users regarding the business’ product, features and prices, in an efficient and professional manner. • Close the deal. Deploy various selling and negotiation strategies to ensure that the deal is closed with a win-win for the business and the customer. • Develop credit awareness programs with the market segment. Plan and attend relevant industry events and conferences to network on behalf of the business. • Continually promote the business’ brand/services to ensure that the business is top-of-mind for customers. Networking and Stakeholder Management ● Coordinate initiatives with key financials partners, working backwards to ensure a streamlined execution and approval process to launch initiatives. ● Network and manage relationships with key stakeholders across various healthcare providers, payers, and patients and credit facilities in the Retail markets to boost business development activities. ● Develop and build sustainable and rewarding relationships as a trusted advisor, offering professional experience in the field of Healthtech solutions. Business Research and Analysis • Lead initiatives end to end, working with cross-functional teams – legal, finance, product, design, data science, and bank partners – to optimize, execute and deliver campaigns, • Gather information on market trends and data to aid the team’s development of growth strategies. Engage in the research and analysis of consumer behaviors, products, market trends, culture etc. and use the data to provide insight to improve the attractiveness of our product to potential and current customers. • Collaborate with R&D and Product Development in the conceptualization and creation of new upgrades, products and solutions for the business. • Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional conferences.
● Manage team performance and development; mentor and coach reports to ensure performance in the team is sustained.
Minimum 6 years’ sales / marketing experience in credit / financial service sales and marketing.
● Experience marketing retail solutions, experience selling tech solutions is an added advantage
● Resilient and result driven, with great prospecting skills.
● Ability to think strategically and creatively with an innovative mindset that is constantly looking
for ways to improve things.
● Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style. Willing to travel and engage
with our customers at various locations
● A very good communicator. Strong presentation, listening, written and verbal skills.
● Understanding of the healthtech space and the disruptive opportunities being created
● Proven ability to lead and drive a highly motivated and performance driven sales workforce for
● Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools
● First Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, or
any other related field. The equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
Job LocationAl Olaya, Riyadh , Saudi ArabiaCompany IndustryBusiness Consultancy ServicesCompany TypeRecruitment AgencyEmployment TypeFull Time EmployeeMonthly Salary RangeUnspecifiedNumber of Vacancies2
Career LevelMid CareerYears of ExperienceMin: 3 Max: 6DegreeBachelor’s degree / higher diploma
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.