Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator
Unleash your creativity by working for an innovative food business dedicated to creating concepts and solutions for the Retail and Foodservice industry and passionate about giving its team the autonomy to make creative decisions, drive real change within the business and think outside the usual corporate boundaries.
We are embarking on some exciting new concepts and are looking for creative individuals with a passion for branding, e-commerce, user experience and communication through design.
You will be an experienced graphic designer adept at digital design, but also confident and eager to take the reigns/learn more about other marketing disciplines like social media marketing, e-commerce and photography. You’re the type of designer who is highly organised and a proactive self-starter with attention to detail. You are easy to communicate with. You love creating and work well within a team. Candidates with Shopify, WordPress and Ecommerce or Photography experience will be highly regarded.
- Responsive design and the creation of digital design assets that are visually disruptive
- You will take projects from briefing to launch with a contemporary design aesthetic.
- Design for a broad range of deliverables from print to web design, from medium to large projects, with a large focus on digital and social content
- Work alongside internal marketing team
- Use the full Creative Adobe Suite, particularly Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creative content generation and assistance with the creation and management of branded content strategies & content calendars across all digital marketing channels
- Ongoing maintenance and content creation of the website and all future digital assets
- Providing creative support in advancing any of our brands
- Working with external Web Development team to assist our web build
- MUST have a good attitude and passion for creativity and pushing the boundaries and going above and beyond your everyday role
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Skills
- Experience with Shopify CMS or WordPress CMS will be advantageous
- Ecommerce experience will be advantageous
- Basic web design/HTML skills will be advantageous
- 1+ years’ experience in digital and print graphic design
- Degree qualification in Graphic Design or related will be highly regarded
- Photography experience will be highly regarded
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply