Fresco’s Quality Meats are seeking an experienced Financial Controller for our Mackay operations. The role reports directly to the Managing Director and hours of work are performed during Monday through to Friday.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Fresco’s Quality Meats have been established since 1991 with the head office in based Mackay. Fresco’s have developed a strong reputation throughout Queensland in its strategic partnerships and supplying the hospitality sector with high quality proteins. The business is accredited by Safe Food Queensland and operates under a HACCP System Certified Management Plan. Fresco’s have a strong safety focus and employs over 40 staff in its wholesaling operations in Mackay and Capalaba, and a retail store in Mackay.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cashflow management
- End to end payroll processing
- Maintenance and reconciliation of debtor finance facility
- Monthly GL reconciliations
- Financial Statements
- Statutory reporting – BAS, Payroll Tax
- Supervision and management of the administration team
- Overseeing receivables and payables processing
- Any other duties as required by the Managing Director
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have:
- Degree in Accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Time management, planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently but also within in a team environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong safety focus with a commitment to safety policies and procedures
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.