Attractive and competitive salary
- Conducive working environment
Expectations on Role and Responsibilities:
· Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports for SEA & Australia.
· Collaborate with accounting team and on month-end close and ensure the data alignment between the accounting system and management database.
· Work closely with financial controller in annual budgeting and cycles of forecasting.
· Establish relevant database to perform analysis of BW data and provide data, insights and analytics to support the team in making the right data-driven decisions.
· Work close with marketing team on A&P spend analysis. Implement the ROI scorecard for key marketing events in this region.
· Prepare analysis on an ad hoc basis where required
· Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study, preferably Accountancy/ Business Administration/ Finance.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with background in financial analysis/ data intelligence in Retail or FMCG MNC.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to be meticulous and be comfortable to adapt changes
· Good written, oral communication and inter-personal skills
· Proactive, driven and have team player mind-set
· Highly detailed and confidential, with a strong initiative and the ability to self-manage
· Proficiency in Microsoft office tools, especially Microsoft Excel
· Effective time management and prioritization skills
Interested parties please submit your full resume indicating the current & expected salary to the Human Resources Department via the button of APPLY NOW below.
** Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.