Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Exciting opportunity for a finance professional to work with a leading Food Manufacturing and Production Group in Oman.
Our client is a Food Manufacturing and Production group with operations in seven countries across the Middle East and Asia. They are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team in Oman.
* Supporting CEO in financial decision making with appropriate analysis and data
* Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
* Financial reporting and analysis. Preparation of financial reports/ other MIS reports
* Costing and Cost analysis
* Accounting , Audit, Taxation, Risk management and Compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
* Developing and monitoring internal controls including process and control in ERP environment
* Budget preparation and Budgetary Control
* Accounts Receivable and Cash and cash-flow management
* Banking and Treasury operation
* Supporting CEO in improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
* Payroll processing and compliance
* Managing Team of accountants and vendors
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance professional to further progress their career.
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting
* Professional qualification like ACA/AICWA /MBA (Finance)
* A minimum of 5 – 8 years practical experience in retail (or related) environment
* Excellent working knowledge and practical experience of financial/cost control/cost sheets compilation, financial analysis and management accounting and/or retail shop accounting
* Hands on experience in ERP environment in a manufacturing set up/retail industry
* Manufacturing background with bakery/food/retail restaurant industry based preferred
* Candidates with GCC experience more desirable
* Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
* Knowledge of ERP system and JD Edwards – ERP / POS
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.