This position will be maintaining accurate financial records, prepare monthly financial statements and participate in special projects such as OMIG, Medicare payment review.
- Assist in the development of integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Analyze trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior analyst and management
- Assist in financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. 0-2 years of financial or data analysis experience.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.