Finance Analyst BP
Department of Communities and Justice
Finance Analyst BP
- Industry leading training with ongoing career development and support
- Generous leave entitlements including flex leave
- Diverse and inclusive organisation
- 1 x temporary Full-Time role up to 2 years
- Location: Parramatta
- Clerk Grade 7/8, Salary ($99,431 pa – $110,064 pa), plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading
The Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ) is the lead agency under the Stronger Communities Cluster. DCJ works to enable everyone’s right to access justice and help for families through early intervention and inclusion, with benefits for the whole community. Stronger Communities is focussed on achieving safe, just, inclusive and resilient communities by providing services that are effective and responsive to community needs. For the first time, the creation of DCJ and Stronger Communities provides an opportunity to focus on prevention and early intervention across both the social welfare and justice systems.
Finance & Procurement Branch is a diverse, inclusive team who embody the values of DCJ. The Branch enables the delivery of the DCJ, Premier, State, and organisational outcomes by providing excellent financial and procurement services. DCJ is currently undertaking its most significant transformation in terms of enterprise systems and processes and we are seeking team members who are capable, willing to consider new ways of working, can support change, and maintain a sense of humour throughout.
About the role
- Provide support in delivering strategic, tactical, and operational financial advice
- Assist, and provide analysis, in the preparation of high quality, timely financial reporting
- Develop ground up budgets
- Engage with key stakeholders to provide coaching and technical advice
- Identify and report pressures on Divisional budgets
- Provide financial analysis and advice regarding the impacts arising from Divisional initiatives
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related discipline, or demonstrated equivalent experience.
In addition to meeting the essential requirements, the successful candidate will work with various professionals within the finance team to provide analysis and insights to various stakeholders within the business under tight time pressures.
- Strong data analysis and all-round financial accounting expertise
- Solid presentation skills to engage audience of varied seniority
- Ability to provide strategic analysis and opinions within a dynamic team environment
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate effectively key messages with stakeholders, have an adaptive style and influence outcomes
- Prioritise team efforts to support business requirements
- Experience working with SAP, Excel, and exposure to business intelligence tools, such as Tableau (preferred, but not essential)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.