Field Service Engineer
- Perform installations, preventative maintenance and remedial repair maintenance on complex electronic /electro-mechanical semiconductor capital equipment at global customer locations.
- Create and maintain a high level of customer delight through advanced customer service skills, implementing fast quality responses to both internal and external customers while maintaining a safety first mentality.
- Required to develop action plans for problem resolution and be able to present to internal and external customers.
- Develop improvements for processes, hardware and software for continuous improvement of equipment.
- Business operations Travel for both domestic and international locations may be required.
- Liaise with customer to qualify the equipment during installation
- Perform equipment installations, preventative maintenance and remedial repair maintenance
- Develop and execute action plans to resolve customer issues as assigned
- Execute equipment improvement plans as assigned
- Prepares report to office and customer on installations, remedial repair maintenance and information requested
- Performs special assignments and projects as assigned
- Min Degree in Mechatronics/Electronics or relevant disciplines or Diploma with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Manufacturing experience in final assembly or test of semiconductor capital equipment.is preferred
- Knowledge in any or all of the following areas:
- Fish Bone Diagram Technique
- Kepner Tregoe Problem Solving Technique
- 8D Problem Analysis Technique
- Knowledge in any or all of the following areas is a plus:
- Wafer fab environment
- closed loop gas and vacuum control
- electro pneumatic controls
- microprocessor based controllers
- basic concepts of software
- toxic and/or flammable gasses and acids
- SAP applications
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationProfessional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsEngineering, Electrical, Mechanical
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.