Executive, Revenue Accounting & Audit
- Perform daily various settlement reconciliation for Non-Gaming Business Units
- Investigate settlement discrepancies.
- Perform manual inter-department charging for complimentary.
- Involve in month end closing including preparation of balance sheet schedules.
- Organise cash count for operations cash float.
- Involve in settlement process improvement and updating of standard operating procedures
- Assist in projects to improve settlement efficiency.
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years working experience in hospitality industry will be an advantage but not necessary a must.
- Microsoft excel, word, power point
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast pace environment
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAccounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.