Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• Recommend strategic plan to the board by exploring potential opportunities
• Develop the annual business plan for the company (financial and operational)
• Execute Approved Business Plan and propose required amendments
• Provide monthly update for company performance to the board
• Prepare annual reports and attend board meetings.
• Accomplishes objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Explore potential opportunities and suggest expansion approach
• Review team performance and apply required actions for improvement
• Manage resources, including the attracting, hiring and retention of personnel.
• Keep all relevant stakeholders informed of developments in line with company’s objectives.
• Research and implement new initiatives to drive revenue, lower operating costs while maintain quality
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees, enforcing ethical business practices.
• Promote the wellness of staff and implementing policies in line with labour legislation and health and safety
• Supervise & monitor financial expenses for the company and explore saving opportunities.
• Represent the company and act on its behalf in front of external parties.
• B.Sc. in Engineering (Chemical / Civil) / Business Administration / Chemistry
• Leadership, Analytic, Effective Communication, Problem Solving, logical thinking
• Time Management, Stress Management, Delegation, Motivation.
• Fluent in Arabic and English (speaking, reading and writing)
• Business management
• Excellent user of Ms. Office Applications
• Medium Knowledge of ERP system.
• Sound Knowledge in Environmental Services.
• 7 years of experience (2 of them in supervisory role)
About the Company
An environmental services company in Saudi Arabia.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.