Executive, Human Resource
The incumbent is responsible for the timely and smooth running of the operational aspects of the HR function.
- Employees’ records and personal file management
- Effective HR management systems, support, and monitoring
- Processing of On and Off-Boarding of employee
- Administration and tracking of confirmation and contract renewals
- Liaising with Statutory agency / governing body on the application, renewal, and cancellation of all work passes and permits
- Co-ordination with payroll to process monthly payroll, government claims, year-end income tax filing, and tax clearance for foreign resignees
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Human Resource Management/ Social Sciences or equivalent
- Preferably 2 years of experience in HR operations / HR generalist role
- Strong and sound knowledge of HR best practices and employment law and legislations
- Ability to work with all levels of people by demonstrating honesty, diplomacy, flexibility, fairness, and objectivity
- Strong team player
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Good persuasion, influencing, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task and juggle different responsibilities/ urgent work assignments
- Work experience in the healthcare industry is desirable but not essential
Parkway Pantai is one of Asia’s largest integrated private healthcare groups operating in Singapore, Malaysia, India, China, Brunei and United Arab Emirates. For over 40 years, its Mount Elizabeth, Gleneagles, Pantai and Parkway brands have established themselves as the region’s best known brands in private healthcare, synonymous with best-in-class patient experience and outcomes. Leveraging its global track record for medical excellence and managing world-class hospitals, Parkway Pantai is committed to making a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care, steadily expanding its reach in markets where demand for quality care is strong and growing.
Parkway Pantai is a leading healthcare player in its home markets of Singapore, Malaysia and India and key growth markets of China and Hong Kong.
It is part of IHH Healthcare, the world’s second largest healthcare group by market capitalisation. IHH operates more than 10,000 licensed beds across 50 hospitals in 10 countries worldwide, offering the full spectrum of integrated healthcare services from clinics to hospitals to quaternary care and a wide range of ancillary services including medical education.
In Singapore, Parkway Pantai is the largest private healthcare operator with four JCI-accredited, multi-specialty tertiary hospitals – Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, Gleneagles Hospital and Parkway East Hospital. It also owns Parkway Shenton, a large network of primary healthcare clinics and services, ParkwayHealth Radiology, ParkwayHealth Laboratory and Parkway College.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.