The Executive Assistant provides high level administrative support to VPs and upper level management of various departments.
- Provides diverse and advanced administrative duties for executive and support to regional leadership team.
- Makes administrative decisions, handles correspondence, maintains files, inputs expenses, makes appointments and serves as a liaison with the public; internally and externally, as required.
- May have some project administration responsibilities.
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature and makes high level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions and meetings of Executive staff and outside individuals as well as department team.
- Coordinates, creates, edits and assembles slides for presentation and provides assistance with graphs, tables and charts as necessary.
- Arranges regional, department and group meetings ensuring all necessary information is available for discussion, including preparing agendas, follow up action items, team building activities and booking guest speakers.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Gathers, assembles and analyzes information from a variety of sources to prepare reports, manuals, agendas correspondence and memoranda using appropriate software.
- Maintains sensitive records and files.
- Assists with mail/courier requirement and other general support services.
- Coordinates, prepares, updates, distributes both internal and external departmental and/or company wide communications via telephone, email, letters, flyers, etc.
- Exercises discretion and judgment regarding highly confidential internal and external communications and within generally defined practices and policies.
- Performs all other related job duties as assigned or requested by department or company management.
- Provides event administrative support both regionally and globally.
- Manage executive credit card reconciliations, expense reimbursements and provide financial accounting support as required.
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Experience with calendar management, meeting and event planning, preparation of presentations, conference registration, expense report administration, ordering meals and setting up catering events.
- Must have a high level of proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience with customers, vendors, visitors, and other dignitaries.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies and procedures.
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- BS in Business, Psychology, or related area.
- 5+ years of administrative experience supporting senior executives.
- Experience in an area such as Finance, Legal, Human Resources etc. that deals with highly confidential data
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with at least 3+ years supporting C-level Executives.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.