Provides administrative support for Industrial division’s vice presidents. Responsibilities also include supporting departmental operations, special projects and additional duties deemed necessary to support divisional goals.
Divisional Management Support
- Provides administrative support for Diamond and Jewelry Supply vice presidents located at 200 5th Avenue.
- Manages Outlook calendars, travel itineraries, meeting schedules, communication, and other key actions.
- Books comprehensive domestic and international travel. This includes but is not limited to coordinating trip planning for multiple travelers and expediting immigration related paperwork for multiple countries. .
- Regularly completes expense reporting/reconciliation via the Expense Visor system.
- Coordinates meetings utilizing office scheduler system. Expedites visitor notifications and meeting preparation details and materials.
- Assists management on Human Resources, Finance, Manufacturing, IT and Supply Chain project related tasks such as presentation materials divisional meetings and special assignments such as new factory openings.
- Conducts research and data analysis for project related work and divisional initiatives.
- Collects data to manage and track project costs and expenses.
- Ensures compliance with operating policies and procedures. .
- Expedite reporting tasks as needed to support departmental initiatives.
- Coordinates the logistical preparation of conferences including, coordinating
- site details, catering, AV and conference room
- Coordinates divisional global travel and agendas for conferences and facility tours.
- Collaborates with management to expedite conference presentation materials. Records and distributes meeting minutes and tracks action plans to provide updates as requested.
- Provides administrative support for business communication, handles daily operational tasks.
- Point of contact for maintaining attendance via Kronos attendance system data entry and submittal to payroll.
- Maintains accurate and timely disposition of files and record retention processes and shredding
- Sorts and distribute mail.
- Performs other duties as assigned Completes administrative tasks as required, including but not limited to, coordination of employee activities planning and maintains departmental supplies.
- Supports onboarding process.
Systems and Equipment
- Submits and follows up on – IT and Facilities requests and inter-office moves.
- Ensures functionality of printers, fax, copiers, scanners, etc.
- Liaises with Tiffany and Company facilities and /or Corporate Real Estate Services for all repair or maintenance needs.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.