Enrollment Registrar Coordinator
The Office of the University Registrar (OUR) serves to ensure academic integrity by communicating institutional policies and is a resource for all members of the college community. OUR coordinates and regularizes policies and processes across the Registrar’s Offices at CUNY’s 25 colleges, assuring that our students are provided with consistent, high-quality services aligned to maximize their success.
Reporting to the University Executive Registrar or designee, the Enrollment Registrar Coordinator (Student Record Coordinator) will provide key administrative support in the management of the office functions, and serve as a centralized resource/liaison for campus Registrar offices. This individual will assist the OUR in developing and drafting policies and procedures, while interpreting policies and providing implementation guidelines to campus staff, student and faculty populations.
As a front-line team member, the Student Record Coordinator will research and compile registration-related data on a university-wide scale, maintain internal databases, and analyze the assigned data to ensure accuracy. The coordinator will create and prepare both routine and ad hoc reports, and assist with myriad statistical activities of the office.
In this student-focused role, this individual will also manage the Academic Board Report for Course and Curriculum updates and the subsequent communications, coordinate production of the Academic Calendar, Term Session Tables, and Registration Appointment cycles and distribution to ensure accurate implementation in CUNYfirst (the University’s PeopleSoft-based ERP system).
Bachelor’s Degree required.
The successful candidate will have the following preferred knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Two years of related experience in college and transfer admissions, evaluation of transcripts, application processing or academic credential evaluations.
- Strong aptitude for working in an online environment with customized computer programs and/or systems (i.e. CRM, Oracle/PeopleSoft, Crystal Reports, organic databases); willingness to adapt and learn new platforms accordingly
- Strong communication competencies, especially in regards to writing, presenting, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and research skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate with strong organizational skills and ability to establish plans, manage multiple assignments with conflicting priorities, and meet deadlines in a time sensitive and student responsive office.
- Commitment to service excellence and professionalism.
- Ability to understand and present technical terminology to constituents of all levels
CUNY TITLE OVERVIEW
Provides operational support for registration operations.
- Provides advice on academic and administrative registration requirements
- Interprets and communicates academic, registration and enrollment policies and procedures
- Assists with registration and provides information to prospective and enrolled students in registration and records-related areas
- Complies, generates, and updates various reports, catalogs, and inventories
- Maintains compliance with established record release procedures, including the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Collaborates with College and University offices to address inquires and concerns and resolve student registration and record problems
- May participate in activities related to course scheduling and maintaining course databases
- May monitor and revise the content of web pages and other communication materials
- Performs related duties as assigned.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply