As we are growing, we are seeking a highly motivated individual wanting to step into a Drainage Supervisor role leading a Team with:
- Manual Driver’s License and preferably located in the Western/ Northern suburbs
- At least 5 years + experience in excavation and installation on residential drainage sites (Supervisory experience is advantageous)
- Certificate III in Plumbing
- Construction induction card
- Excavator License holder
- Plumbing trade qualification
- Hold current truck license – HR/HC
- Self Motivated and willing to go the extra mile for your team and company’s success
- Strive to be the best in your field
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to liaise with people on all levels
- Be a strong leader and motivate others
- Ability to solve complex problems and provide solutions to others
- Focused and determined in a competitive environment
- Daily leadership of the site workshop personnel including apprentices and sub-contractors
- Plan, prioritise and execute unscheduled breakdown and work back log
- Adhere to EWMP’s company policies
- Ensure Safety, Quality and Environmental policies and requirements implemented
- Establishing and organising work priorities, schedules and work assignments; coordinates availability of materials, equipment and personnel.
- Ensures work standards adhere to regulations, policies and procedures.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate a high level of understanding on all aspects of drainage coupled with the ability to work autonomously. You will be a natural leader, strong communicator, show great planning and organisation along with teamwork and driving others.
What you need to qualify?
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to provide the applicant with the knowledge, skills and ability to successfully perform the essential functions of the job, will be considered.
Why East West Master Plumbers?
- Competitive salary package, commensurate of experience.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- Working in an enthusiastic team environment in a virtuous, professional working culture
- Diverse workload and great working atmosphere
- Inner West Location
- Working for some of Victoria’s leading home builders
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.