Digital Learning Assistant
West Australian Institute of Further Studies (‘WAIFS’) is a Registered Training Organisation with a purpose built campus on Hay Street in Perth providing quality education to trainees, local and international students. In addition, online delivery is provided to students in the Republic of China.
WAIFS is currently seeking a full time Digital Learning Assistant to work alongside the Digital Learning Coordinator to deliver the following:
- Assist all education personnel in maximizing the use of learning technology and in resolving technical difficulties relating to it.
- Ensure the school’s learning management systems along with learning technology queries are addressed promptly.
- Optimise the use of digital technologies for student learning by providing guidance and assistance to academic staff.
- Provide technical support for learning and teaching technologies such as Canvas and Ouriginal. Diagnose, solve, and prevent user issues related to learning and teaching technologies.
- The ability to communicate clearly with staff and students, as well as providing high-quality, customer-focused services and promoting the use of technologies in ways that enhance teaching and learning.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and be able to manage large spreadsheets.
- Have a good understanding of the Office 365 package including forms, teams and word.
- Are able to troubleshoot basic computer issues without assistance
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Have an understanding of application programming interfaces (API integration)
- Previous experience working with patron management systems
- Previous experience with learning management systems
- A qualification in a relevant field
- Being able to code in python and have an understanding of HTML5
- Proficient with code writing software
What We Offer:
- Position that offers long-term stability and rapid progression.
- Growing, developing, and diversifying your own skills.
- Easy access to parking, bus & train station, and end of trip facilities.
- Vibrant campus with regular events hosted on site.
- Initiatives and activities aimed at promoting healthy lifestyle choices within the company.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.