- Onsite desktop support including VIP support,
- Provide onsite desktop BAU Support and troubleshooting
- Migration of desktop and laptop
- Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting of approved software
- Providing Support and troubleshoot for multiple end-user hardware
- Remote support over phone and remote tools
- Daily monitoring, tracking and generating of report for outstanding emails
- Timely resolution of incidents and service requests, including updating/closing of assigned tickets
- Help create technical documentation and manuals
- Processing of incidents created via automation tools or customer’s self-service portal,
- Processing of service requests created via automation tools or customer’s self-service portal,
- Providing consulting services to customer queries,
- Investigating incidents reported, applying fixes, resolving of incidents and ensuring that incidents reported are tracked until closure
- Experienced in Windows 10
- Experiences in supporting Microsoft office products (including Office365)
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, such as printers and scanners
To Apply:Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume to [email protected] or click the “Apply Now” below.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants would be notified.Emily Ng Kim Yin | REG No : R1988730
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationProfessional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience1 year
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.