Full Job Description
- Requisition no: 522179
- Work type: Full Time
- Location: Medical Center
- School/Department: Clinic
- Grade: Clerical Grade 3
- Categories: Health/Clinical, Administrative Support
Reporting to the Clinic Manager, the Dental Receptionist is responsible for greeting and registering patients, scheduling appointments and processing payment for clinical services
- Responsible for billing and collection activities, issuing receipts, responding to patient inquiries, posting payments and reconciling financial data on the computer. Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalency certificate and one year of related experience.
- Knowledge of clinic computerized scheduling/chart/billing system.
- Employee must be extremely personable and possess excellent communication skills.
- STRONG BILINGUAL SKILLS (ENGLISH/SPANISH), WRITTEN AND ORAL REQUIRED.
- Employee must also exhibit strong follow through, establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and students and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.