Customer Sales Associates
Full Job Description
- Earn $16.00 per hour based on experience
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale’s & Macy’s Stores
- Day-1 Medical*, Dental, Vision Benefits & More
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full-Time Colleagues Only
Bloomingdale’s makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale’s like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
Bloomingdale’s is seeking highly a energetic, support associate to join our vendor supported Stock team. As a Bloomingdale’s Stock Associate, you will play a key role in enhancing our image as a service store. You will learn the facts behind our world-famous merchandise, while developing your professional skills. Come be at the core of our store operations and get a first glance at all the new merchandise as it comes into the boutique! If you would enjoy a generous benefit package, including companywide employee discounts, we would really like to meet you.
- Keeping an orderly workstation
- Professional self presentation at all times
- Keeping all merchandise properly stocked
- Upholding all Bloomingdale’s / brand standards
- Function as a Team Player
- Ability to bend, lift and carry merchandise as needed
- Abide by all safety regulations
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
Qualifications and Competencies
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- No experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department.
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision.
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.