This role is at the heart of Bravura’s modern office environment and close-knit, collaborative team culture. As a representative of Bravura’s values of diversity, collaboration and excellence, the Receptionist will be the face of our Sydney office and the main point of contact for both external and internal stakeholders. While other responsibilities include:
- Engaging with visitors
- Manage and coordinate office events
- Managing the switchboard; answering, screen and directing all incoming calls.
- Execution of administrative tasks including coordinating travel bookings, managing security access passes and office maintenance
As a global, ASX-listed and industry-leading provider in the FinTech space, this is an opportunity to join our team during an exciting phase of business growth. Our innovative products power some of the world’s biggest financial institutions, including many of Australia’s superannuation funds.
This role is best suited for a graduate looking to kick start their career and have a direct impact on our forward-thinking, tech-centric workplace culture. As we work to lead the way in adopting new mindsets centred on community, empowerment, creative freedom and wellbeing, the Office Coordinator and Receptionist will play a key role in supporting the team as we revolutionise our ways of working.
Other skills that will help you succeed in this role:
To be successful in this role, you must be able to work autonomously, while working collaboratively with the broader APAC Facilities Team and local teams. Experience in applying strong organisational skills in a high-paced environment will be valued. Adaptability to change, a continuous learning mindset, the ability to self-motivate and a focus on values are traits key to the success of this role.
- People focused, collaborative and eager to drive change, wellness, and diversity initiatives
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to adapt your approach to the audience
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Proactive and intuitive, taking ownership of the role and seeking out ways to add value
What we offer you:
Our people are at the heart of our business. We work hard to provide a rich employee experience and a robust framework for ongoing career development.
- Competitive salary and employee benefits scheme
- Flexible and hybrid ways of working
- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
- Renovated offices that inspire agile and collaborative ways of working
- Located in the heart of Sydney, the building offers complimentary Yoga, Pilates, HIIT, Barre and TRX classes
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining an ASX listed fintech powering the world’s leading financial institutions, we would love to hear from you so apply online today.
Please note, as part of the job application process, you will be taken to Bravura Solutions’ careers portal. We don’t always work to fixed closing dates and will consider candidates as and when they apply.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.