Coordinator, Marketing and Administration
Are you a recent Marketing Grad or Marketing Assistant ready for the next step? This one is for you.
About Regal Heath:
Regal have provided personal quality care in the community for over 55 years. We are a family-owned organisation, passionate about providing our clients with a positive experience and better health outcomes – from the comfort of their own home.
Your new role as a team member at Regal Health:
As a valued member of the well-respected Regal Health team, you will provide Marketing and Administration support to our management and field teams.
Duties of the position
- Coordinate the execution of marketing activities, campaigns and special events.
- Produce marketing content including brochures, presentations, targeted content for Regal Health website, newsletters and editorials.
- Create brochures and marketing collateral.
- Work with wider business to organise and create interesting, insight driven email campaigns.
- Track and analyse campaign results. Communicate findings to our CEO through the provision of monthly reports.
- Order general office supplies.
- Order and manage IT hardware and software through Tech Success.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A high level of creative ability.
- Self-motivation, drive and strong initiative.
- A high degree of organisation.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise competing priorities
- Prior experience with digital measurement techniques and analysis (Google analytics etc).
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or similar.
Regal Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regal Health provides an inclusive work environment where the diversity of our people is celebrated.
How to apply
Please apply via Seek, remembering to include your Resume
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.