Content Creator & Social Media Manager
WHO WE ARE
Cosmetic Avenue is a multi-award winning cosmetic clinic in Malvern. We believe that ‘Confidence is the Ultimate Freedom’, and our Mission is to give our clients the confidence they deserve by providing premium cosmetic treatments and an incredible client experience.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a full-time Experienced Content Creator & Social Media Manager to join our incredible team and growing company. Our Social Media engagement has grown to a really great level, but now it’s time for someone like you to really step it up!
Full time 5 days per week: Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm
WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
You will have full control of our Social Media and work closely with our Influencers to drive engagement with our clients. Day to day you will:
- Create daily social media content for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and YouTube, ensuring all social media posts are on brand, unique, visionary, and engaging, with the goal to attract and connect our target audience.
- Work directly with the leadership team to drive engagement and awareness with our clients around strategic growth areas of the business.
- Engage new Influencers and manage their relationship by nurturing and developing them as advocates, and acting as the key point of contact across all social media marketing projects.
- Monitor the performance of our social media platforms through regular reporting.
- Manage our customer Facebook group.
- Reply to social media comments to ensure our followers feel valued.
WHAT QUALITIES YOU WILL HAVE
- A minimum of 2 years social media management experience
- Be creative and digitally savvy, with experience in content production and creating engaging video content for Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and YouTube.
- A true creative who can conceptualize ideas and bring them to life with exceptional attention to detail
- Passionate about learning and constantly upskilling yourself to ensure you are ahead of the constantly evolving world of social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to build meaningful relationships
- Be self-motivated, proactive and the ability to work independently.
This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level and work in one of Australia’s leading Cosmetic clinics.
If you have what it takes please apply online, attaching your CV and a cover letter addressing the criteria and why you are interested in this position.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.