Summertime Pools is a leading fibreglass pool manufacturer and installer. Due to expansion, we are currently seeking an experienced Construction Manager to join our pool installation / construction division based out of Sunbury and focusing on installations in the West including surrounding regional areas.
The main responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Maintain client relationships through construction process & liaison with key stake holders including sales team
- Management and training of allocated resources including Contract Administrator, Site Supervisor and Pool Installers
- Resource allocation to construction projects and gap filling as required
- Scheduling of construction project schedules
- Completion of pre-construction site inspections
- Building and managing supply network including budgeting and hire / supply negotiations
- Work closely with building surveyors and booking of required project inspections
- Escalation point for on-site issues including afterhours support as required
- Ensure allocated team is operating safely and within required company and industry regulations, standards and tolerances
- Identify opportunities to improve process and efficiencies and associated costings
Required skills and experience:
- Technical knowledge of general construction process
- Proven skills in project coordination and management
- Knowledge of OH&S requirements relating to Small Scale Construction
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.