- Responsible for the day to day maintenance and operations of the condominium / property
- Engage service providers through proper approval system
- Manage contracts and performances of service providers
- Convene and attend all meetings of the Developer and / or MCST Council
- Prepare minutes and reports for meeting
- Prepare and submit an annual budget and recommend rates of MF/SF contributions
- Ensure timely and prompt responses to complaints and requests
- Ensure compliance with BMSMA, relevant laws, government rules and regulations and company’s policies
- Submission of financial report to the MCST Council after closure of each calendar month
- Process and assist in putting up paper for Extraordinary works when necessary
- Diploma/ Degree in Project & Facility Management, Real Estate or its equivalent qualifications with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Mature and independent with the ability to lead team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership qualities
- Proficiency in MS Office and IT Savvy
- Knowledge of BMSMA
- Candidate with certificate in Managing Agent Practice will have an added advantage
- Structured Training Programmes
- Rewarding Career Prospects
- Good staff welfare and benefits
Those without the minimum educational qualifications, but who have significant experience in managing a similar function may be considered.We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Career LevelManagerQualificationProfessional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience5 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsBuilding/Construction, Property/Real Estate, Manufacturing, Maintenance
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.