Community Support Workers
We are currently seeking applications for casual Community Support Workers to join our multi-disciplinary team who are actively committed to promoting choice, control and quality of life for our clients.
What is involved in this role?
You will be providing exceptional, person-centred care to enhance the lives of our elderly clients in the comfort of their home. Responsibilities include personal care, transport and social assistance for clients to engage in community activities, including cleaning and cooking in accordance to the relevant duty lists, policies, procedures and client preferences. Day and Evening shifts available Monday – Sunday.
Location: Joondalup and surrounds/NOR
The ideal candidate will have a Certificate III in Individual Support/Aged Care (or equivalent), a valid WA driver’s licence and access to a roadworthy motor vehicle and be able to demonstrate the following skills and responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of care and support to our client in accordance with their care/support plan;
- Communicate with clients, their household members and family, colleagues and others in a professional manner with respect and empathy;
- Work without direct supervision and ability to work well within a team
- Valid WA driver’s licence with comprehensive insurance
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community, disability) or higher
- National Police Clearance or NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Evidence of COVID-19 vaccination and current Influenza vaccination.
As a valued employee you will receive:
- Paid kilometres
- Above award pay rates to recognise excellence
- Free on-boarding training to help you develop your skills and further your career (T&C’s apply)
- Upskilling opportunities
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.