Community Registered Nurse
Ibility Services is a South Australian founded disability support service providing Compassionate, Inclusive, Meaningful Supports and a unique service that ensures your loved ones are safe. We are a Doctor and Nurse founded disability service provider. We support participants with a disability who are seeking individualised supports for:
- In Home Support
- Assistance with Personal Care, Daily Living, Meal Preparation, Cleaning, Gardening & Laundry
- Passive & Active Overnight Supports
- Complex Needs Level 3 Trained Support Workers
- Social and Community Access
- On Call Doctors and Nursing Services
- Catheter, Tracheostomy, Gastrostomy and Stoma Management
Due to our rapid growth we are looking for Registered Nurses to join our team in the community services sectors.
- Supportive Team that are always willing to assist
- Casual work with flexible hours
- Career progression
- Opportunities to transition into a permanent role with our community service partners
- Training & ongoing mentoring provided
Tasks & responsibilities
- PEG and Catheter care, Tracheostomy, Wound and Stoma care, clinical assessments, assessing medications, disability, palliative and chronic disease management, and many more.
- Liaise with the Coordinators, Homecare, and management teams for provision of appropriate and timely client services
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of services to participant with a disability
- Clinical documentation and reporting
- Maintain client records accurately and confidentially
Qualifications & Licenses
- Tertiary qualifications Bachelor of Nursing
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current DCSI Screening / NDIS Worker Check
- Ability to use computers, tablets and smartphones
- An unrestricted South Australian Driver’s Licens
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.