The Bronx District Attorney’s Office is seeking a well-qualified staff whose diverse backgrounds reflect an ability to serve the over 1.4 million members of the Bronx County community and pursue a safer Bronx through fair justice. The Operations Division is seeking a Procurement Analyst to support the Director of Purchasing in all aspects of the procurement process with an emphasis on maintaining a sufficient and dependable supply of all basic items included in the Office’s standard supply inventory.
Specific duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Creates purchase orders through NYC FMS and uses NYC Passport System for vendor information
- Prepares bids
- Procures goods and services in accordance with NYC purchasing regulations, including requirements contracts, and internal office purchasing procedures
- Procures equipment in accordance with NYC purchasing regulations, including requirements contracts, and internal office purchasing procedures
- Thoroughly explores vendor options to obtain goods and services for the office
- Makes sound procurement recommendations to Purchasing Director and updates the director on the status of orders
- Effectively responds to order difficulties with vendors, negotiates and provides clarification to vendors on terms and conditions of contracts as necessary
- Tags and enters equipment into inventory database
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- An Associate’s degree preferred or a High School diploma/GED and a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of staff
- Excellent computer skills including command of Microsoft Office
POST UNTIL: Filled
The Office of the Bronx District Attorney is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.