Manningham Council proudly delivers over 100 different services to our vibrant and diverse community. From parks and galleries to shopping hubs and home care, it is our focus to ensure that Manningham remains a liveable and harmonious place to reside, work and visit.
We provide challenging and rewarding employment opportunities to innovative, passionate, and driven people. We have a positive and friendly working environment, and we offer our employees a range of benefits, including flexible work options, opportunities for career development, and health and wellbeing initiatives.
We’re constantly transforming our organisation to best support the needs of our local community. And we are looking for a new game changer to join the team. A high performing individual who wants to shape positive and inclusive outcomes for our community. You’ll have the opportunity to take ownership of your work while developing and testing new ideas within a culture of learning to deliver excellent outcomes for Manningham.
About You and the role
Reporting to the Senior Internal Communications Advisor, this position supports the Communications team to raise the image of Manningham Council through enhanced communication and engagement opportunities in line with organisational objectives and stakeholder expectations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Diploma or Degree in Creative Industries (such as: Communications, Marketing, Journalism or Public Relations) or previous work experience with a public interfacing role in basic content development and development of basic communications plans.
- Ability to work and deliver according to objectives and priorities as set by line management.
- Well-developed computer literacy with some exposure to design software.
- Passionate about all things digital with solid knowledge and understanding of social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to communicate with employees, clients, and members of the community to resolve minor issues as they arise.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply