Client Management Associate
Full Job Description
Position Purpose: This role will be responsible for delivering a high-quality customer service experience for our clients across the globe. This role will also serve as the first point of contact for our clients to connect them with all teams within the Global Payments Business (Trading, Sales, Operations, IT and Correspondent banking) with regards to their day-to-day queries and processes.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Work with Client Services team, Operations team and Production support team within the Global Payments Business to help provide clients with accurately and timely support.
- Assist with onboarding new clients.
- Assistance with designing client training and processes for the Global Payments systems and products available.
- Work with the Global Client Services team on business projects and initiatives.
- Travel for client visits when required.
- Track and report on customer service metrics for clients.
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
Knowledge and Experience
- Interest in Finance.
- Previous client support experience is an advantage.
- Understanding of the payments services industry.
Qualification and Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Excel.
- Self-reliant and confident working within a small team with exposure to key business stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Spanish language proficiency is beneficial
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
- Climate controlled office environment
- Minimal physical requirements other than occasional light lifting of boxed materials
- Dynamic, time-sensitive environment
- Travel as needed
StoneX (formerly known as INTL FCStone) is an institutional-grade financial services network that connects companies, organizations and investors to the global markets ecosystem through a unique blend of digital platforms, end-to-end clearing and execution services, high-touch service and deep expertise. We provide access to 36 derivatives exchanges, 175 foreign exchange markets, nearly every global securities marketplace and a number of bi-lateral liquidity venues. We deliver this access with support throughout the entire lifecycle of a trade – from consulting and “boots-on-the-ground” intelligence, to best execution, to post-trade clearing, custody and settlement. In these ways, StoneX enables clients to use the global markets ecosystem to achieve their business goals through one trusted partner. We currently serve more than 30,000 commercial, institutional and payments clients, and more than 125,000 retail clients across more than 130 countries. Our clients use our institutional-grade digital platforms, our high-touch service, and our market intelligence to pursue trading opportunities, make investments efficiently, manage their market risks, and improve their business performance. Our relentless focus on helping them accomplish these objectives has enabled us to build deeply valued, long-term relationships based on guidance, integrity, transparency and trust.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.