- Supervises and instructs a small unit of groups(s) engaged in clerical activities
- Plans, assigns and reviews the work of subordinates, and is generally responsible for the satisfactory completion of the work performed in the unit or group
- Serves a principal assistant to a Supervisor of a large section or unit
- Performs moderately difficult and responsible clerical work in maintaining and checking various kinds of records
- assists in preparing and arranging for services and activities in connection with receptions and other public functions
- Supervises the operation of one or more multiple switchboards
- Performs moderately difficult date entry and retrieval using a video display terminal or other automated office systems
- Performs responsible clerical work and prepare reports
- Provide clerical support in hospital care units; as directed by medical staff, prepares compiles, maintains, files, and/ or retrieves patient medical records; records diet instructions; requisitions supplies; answers telephones and relays messages to patients and medical staff; directs visitors to patient’s rooms, distributes mail, newspapers, etc., inventories patient’s personal effects and stores them following proper procedures.
1. A four-year High School Diploma or its educational equivalent and one year of
satisfactory clerical experience.
Keyboard familiarity with the ability to type at a minimum of 100 key strokes (20 words) per
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply