Full Job Description
About NYC Health + Hospitals
NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan is the community hospital of choice for residents of East Harlem, northern Manhattan, and neighboring communities. The hospital provides culturally-sensitive care in a welcoming and hospitable setting, emphasizing primary care medicine and utilizing the latest advances in medical science. Metropolitan delivers high quality health services with compassion, dignity, and respect to all, without exception. Since its founding in 1875, the hospital has been affiliated with New York Medical College, representing the oldest partnership between a hospital and a private medical school in the United States. Metropolitan is a part of the NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest municipal hospital and health care system in the country.
Under supervision, with latitude for independent judgment, performs supervisory and/or moderately difficult clerical duties. In additions to performing the duties of Assignment Level II at a higher level, also performs the following typical tasks:
1. Covers the Nursing Administration Office on weekdays, weekends and off tours.
2. Answers all telephone calls to the Nursing Office; refers calls to the covering Director when needed;
3. Log all sick calls and request time off in the sick book; remove employee from staffing sheets and inform covering Assistant Director of Nursing;
4. Complete one to one Report every shift;
5. Complete Overtime Report every shift;
6. Ability to do a run reports; when directed by Department Head or Designee.
7. Perform responsible clerical work in various administrative and operational areas by processing, recording, checking maintaining records, furnishing information preparing reports;
8. Provide detailed weekly; monthly, six months reports of unscheduled absences for Nursing Staff;
1. A four-year High School Diploma or its educational equivalent and one year of
satisfactory clerical experience.
Keyboard familiarity with the ability to type at a minimum of 100 key strokes (20 words) per
How To Apply
Please be advised that proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire.
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online by clicking the “Apply Now” button and, note the above Job ID #:
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply