Role: Experienced Chef wanted to join our busy kitchen in Indian restaurant on a full-time basis.
Duties and responsibilities of a Chef:
- Planning and costing menus
- Estimate food requirements, proportioning of food and proper presentation as per the guidelines.
- Ordering and controlling kitchen stocks and quality maintenance of perishable items
- Delegate tasks to other staff within the kitchen
- Assist in hiring, train cooks and other staff members.
- Perform and counsel on cooking procedures and techniques.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
- Excellent Food Hygiene standards
- Attention to detail in preparation and service standards.
- Must have experience of Indian food including Tandoori dishes.
- Follow all COVID-19 safe practices and procedures.
- Punctuality, Reliability, Time management & Cleanliness
- Thrive under pressure, without compromise of quality or consistency.
- Confident to work both solo and in a team environment.
- Have good communication skills.
At least one year of experience in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.