Busy Bees Australia is a provider of high quality early childhood education and care and is part of UK based global early learning and care operator. We are building futures for our children through our high quality education and care programs with a child-centred approach that promotes the development of creativity, individuality, and self-confidence. Through working in partnership with families, we provide the highest standards of care and are looking for dedicated and passionate Educators to join our team at Busy Bees services within Baldivis.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented, dynamic and ambitious person looking for a new challenge to make a difference in the Early Learning and Quality Education sector and to be part of growing and strengthening the Busy Bees Australia footprint. You will also enjoy a culture which is focused on innovation and success.
The Opportunity We are seeking Cert III or Diploma qualified experienced and passionate Educators who will implement and evaluate programs for children that encourage them to explore. You will be a part of the team with good networking opportunities with existing centres and strong pedagogical practices.
What a day in role of an Educator at Busy Bees will look like;
- Providing nurturing care for children
- Facilitate the learning experiences for your allocated group of children
- Be part of a collaborative teaching environment
- Observing children’s engagement and learning
- Maintain effective communication with the parents throughout the service
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Assist children with personal hygiene routines.
- Enjoy your job, smile every day and never forget the importance of your role in children’s lives.
You will have an approach that allows for purposeful observation of the important development processes of each individual baby and toddler. You won’t be someone who rushes, forces or intervenes in their self-paced development. You will have extreme respect of infants and toddlers with undiscovered knowledge and ability.
As the first point of contact for parents, exceptional communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly is essential.
- Previous experience in an Educator role;
- Cert III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Working towards Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management
- National Police Clearance Certificate
- Current Working with Children Card
- Good knowledge of the Early Years Learning and National Quality Framework
Additional Benefits offered to the successful candidates:
- International exchange programs to the UK, Canada and Asia opportunities
- The opportunity to work within a growing organisation where the focus is on the children and our people
- Commitment to training and succession
Please note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.