Casual Educators Needed
Apply now if you’re on a student visa!
- We’re a fun loving, caring work place. Most of our educators have been with us since we opened (4 years ago) and we’re one big, happy, supportive centre.
- Our management team work really closely with everyone to ensure constant development and that everyone feels important in the caring and education of our children.
- We promote great work life balance, including social functions, celebrations. We even have a netball team!
Come join our family!!!
We have some of the nicest environments in Sydney Childcare!
- Implement your ideas to provide a stimulating and nurturing environment.
- Have support from amazing educators in a lovely small group size.
- Come to work in a fun, bright and happy workplace!
- We also offer rewarding traineeships for those looking to start their career in early childhood
We’re super close to a train station!!!
Located only 10 minutes walk from St Leonards station, heaps of busses and our own staff carpark. We’re very easy to get to from any location! Our brand new service is custom built with lots of space, new resources and everything you could want to provide educational play spaces that encourage a holistic approach to learning.
Amazing work life balance! Various shift options
As an educator, you will be responsible for caring for and loving our young children while building great relationships with the children’s families. Your enthusiasm and passion for educating children will be reflected by this team of professional and welcoming staff. We are big on professional development and will always ensure you feel fulfilled within your role by helping you develop to be the best educator you can be.
If you join us as a trainee we’ll help guide you along the way so you can reach your full potential, while being support by a caring, dedicated and experienced team.
Flexibile start date!
- Hold an Early Childhood qualification or be working towards one
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Able to collaborate with other educators and work on our strong programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Purpose built facilities
- Warm environment
- 10 min. walk from the station
- Onsite parking
- Fantastic team environment
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Negotiable wage
If this sounds like the role for you, come visit our fantastic centre and meet our amazing team!
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.