Casual Audio Visual Technician
Corporate Technology Services (CTS) is a key provider of audio visual & ICT facilities management services to prominent corporate clients. Having doubled over the past five years, with now over 35 full-time staff, our services consist of onsite Audio-Visual support, integration, maintenance, event support, equipment hire and broadcast video support. Initially established in Sydney, CTS have grown year-on-year and expanded our services to Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
At CTS, we are committed to creating and building trusted business relationships.
In the capacity as Casual AV Technician supporting our on-site and Event Production teams, you will be mainly working on;
- Bump in, operate and bump out IT & AV systems for corporate events, conferences and broadcasts;
- Liaising with the client to ensure their needs are met;
- Assist with video conferencing / AV presentation room set up;
- Basic computer wireless network set up.
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
- Tertiary/TAFE qualified with notable experience in operating Audio, Vision and Lighting equipment.
- Easily able to collaborate and build trust with a varied range of key stakeholders
- Well-developed time management skills with good availability for shifts and a focus on attention to detail.
- Purposeful and dedicated in implementing results-focused solutions.
What do you get in return?
- Full-time career opportunities and opportunities to increase your marketability
- Exposure to leading edge technologies in the industry!
- The opportunity to work with a group of extremely talented & dedicated professionals
- A collaborative and friendly corporate culture with a management team with vision and passion for growth
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.