Maintain building interior, furniture and woodwork in good condition by carrying out necessary repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Takes charge, is decisive and gets things done to agreed standards, with minimum supervision and follow up. Stretches to manage difficult situations & maintain professional relationships, even when under pressure. Dependable, especially in a crisis!
- Takes initiative and goes the extra mile to improve the internal and/or external “customer experience”. Resolves issues fairly – with ‘head & heart’. A ‘go-to-person’ for internal/ external customers to resolve issues.
- Anticipates and prepares for the future to ensure agreed results are delivered; proactive in identifying and leveraging opportunities and/or preventing/ resolving problems which could reduce quality or delay the delivery of results.
- Reaches out and collaborates with direct reports/ team members, other teams and departments to help the company win. Takes responsibility for his/her tasks on the team. A positive, professional influence at work – people enjoy working with him/ her.
- Challenges the ‘status quo’ and contributes ideas which measurably improve team/ department efficiency and/ or effectiveness. Encourages and supports new ways of thinking/working. A ‘creative problem solver’ for the team.
- Does what is right, in the right way – in all circumstances. Raises concerns and seeks help when he/she observes/ is aware of activities/ behaviours contrary to company policy or values. Supports others who need help, to do what’s right.
- Ensures professional knowledge/ skills/ behaviours are developed to overcome existing or anticipated challenges at work. Actively seeks and receives feedback positively, using it to grow. Helps others with their professional development.
- Inspect and maintain doors windows, furniture and other items at the property facilities.
- Report any shortage of materials and if there is a need of special tools to complete the job.
- Report to the Civil Supervisor regarding daily work progress and trouble report completion.
- Complete and resolve all carpentry complains on daily basis.
- Work closely with civil technicians and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program in public areas.
- Follow up all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions.
- Read building drawings and produce carpentry drawings.
- Repair and maintain wardrobes, doors skirting, gypsum board works etc.
- Demonstrate good practical skills in the fabrication of furniture, doors, tables, etc.
- Familiar with planned preventive maintenance and safety programs.
- Perform wood polishing jobs of different types.
- Attend departmental meetings and training classes as assigned.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Civil Supervisor.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all sensitive matters relating to the business in general and Maintenance Department.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Complete the assigned job orders on time, quality and report any problem / encountered during manufacturing or installation.
- Keep all necessary tools in good working condition and keeps the workplace neat and clean
- Perform physical activities that include indoor and outdoor work.
- Work under pressure and within time constraints in the event of an emergency.
EDUCATION: High school diploma
3 years of experience in in Carpentry & Joinery
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Good in English – Basic Arabic
Job Location Kuwait Company Industry Real Estate Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role — Employment Type — Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 3 Residence Location Kuwait
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.